Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Little Update

Greetings Boils and Ghouls. A quick update, resurfaced and UVed those pieces below. Had the opportunity to take an art test for a company that I'm pretty sure I can't show. And have been working on a logo for a buddies coffee shop. And when not doing that I started playing The Secret World by Funcom and watching AMC's The Killing. Secret World is pretty great, just tons and tons of horror refs, and game play is decent. Killing kind of meh should of just rewatched Twin Peaks, which I probably will once done. And while working on that logo for my buddy I sketched up the logo for my non-existing cafe "Unholy Grounds" obvious would be horror/zombie themed, so here is that.
Should be posting some more stuff for the Fish scene in the coming days.
Always remember to double tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment