Friday, February 22, 2013

What I've Been Doing

Been a long while since posting anything, going on two years geez. But that tends to be the case when you're working, and not doing any personal pieces. Anyway, I have been laid off yet again, so time to update.
Zach Perez Zachary Perez
For the first small chunk of time I was working at The Base Studio where I got to do a bunch of rotoscoping for stereoscopic conversion on Captain America - The First Avenger. Which was a lot of fun, on the negative I was not in the film credits nor did I get an IMDB credit. Que Sera. But I did get to learn a new program (silhouette), met some new people, and again had a lot of fun while doing it.

Now we are at what has eaten up the last year and a half of my life. Working at Touchfactor.
Zach Perez Zachary Perez

As production on Captain America was winding down, and layoffs were beginning, my buddy got me an interview at his studio. Which went well, so it lead to a short term contract then to another and finally to a full time position. However, the game hasn't come out so I can't show any work as of yet. Hopefully in the near future

My current plans are to work on a couple of fish for a friend (should be posting some of that soonish), create an image for the header and continue to update this thing as I look for work.

Stay classy

No comments:

Post a Comment